Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Friday, September 2, 2011

Radioactive Golf - A Marketing Japan Blog

Hi all... my friend Mike Rogers is having a really tough time of it right now. He's left Tokyo to go back to the US to be with his dad who is dying.
Along with that horrible news, he reports that he has no Internet access... which bothers him to no end... he is like me... a writer... and when you aren't writing getting your angst out, you suffer inside.
Anyhow... here's a blog Mike wrote on his site Marketing Japan back on August 24, 2011.
It's called Radioactive Golfing!? Some People Love To Golf!
Give it a read and hope he gets back to writing twice a day blogs soon. He's been quite the inspiration to me.
Cheers, Mike! I hope everything worls out for the best of everyone involved.
You know what I mean...
Andrew Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment