Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Friday, September 9, 2011

Take A Trip On The Wild Side

You guys want to read a cool blog? It's by my buddy Mike Rogers in Tokyo. He does a cool blog entitled Marketing Japan. He's as eclectic as I am only more intelligent. I hate him. 

In this blog, I am linking you over to his most recent entry, Meeting the Rich and Famous in Japan? Sure. No Problem. Happens All the Time


I couldn't top his blog - not that I am trying to, but I am burnt out after doing so many blog entries yesterday. I had my best day of blog visitors yet! Y'all come back, now, heah?

Andrew Joseph 

2 comments:

  1. Burnt out, my a*s! This blog rocks! I especially love the Top 5 most popular posts lists at the right...Let's see... Miss Universe at #1, Japan's Women's Soccer at #2, Japan Women's World Cup roster at #3, USA beats Japan Women's in Softball Final at #4, and Japanese School girl prostitutes at #5!!! What!!!!??? How could that be? I want a recount!

    Japanese School girl prostitutes would always hit the Top 3 in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude... I'm surprised at the lack of height of the Japanese schoolgirl prostitutes, too! Even if it's not your cup of tea to partake of their services, it should at least be a fascinating read! And it is! Meanwhile, Miss Universe continues to be THE hot topic getting 10x more hits a day than anything else! I'm guessing it will cool off soon... hmmm... I have an idea... wait for it.... it's coming to a blog near you! This one!

    ReplyDelete