Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

This Blogger Is Confused

Okay... I don't know what sucks more... the fact that I spent the time to do a write up on the Miss Universe pageant despite Miss Universe Japan getting blown out in the opening round, or the fact that I have had some some 500 hits on my blog since I posted the results at 11PM my time - it's now 11:50PM, September 12, 2011.

I was fascinated by how many people were coming to Japan - It's A Wonderful Rife to get their fill on my Miss Universe 2011 results. I kept telling my wife every minute how many visitors my site was getting as it just kept getting hit after freaking hit.

I was so proud of myself.

And then I did something stupid.

I examined what blog entries were getting hit. Apparently some 497 of the hits in the past 50 minutes are for the blog entry I wrote on the last 21 Miss Universe Japan contestants: HERE. It was written on July 31, 2011

Three readers actually checked out the blog I wrote on September 12, 2011 on the actual Miss Universe 2011  pageant. PAGEANT RESULTS.

I think I'm going to go puke.

I swear to whatever gods are listening, that I will never figure out how some blogs are popular, and some blogs are not. And I'm not even talking about this one - I just mean blogs in general. I don't understand blog readers. Man, I feel like an ass.

Andrew Joseph

2 comments:

  1. Yeah. No kidding. You can write something great and 5 people and their dog read it. But something silly that you just threw up there because you just had to write something gets 100's of hits.

    Go figure. (PS: I did read the article about the last 21 Miss Universe contestants!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks Mike! So far... 14 minutes in... you are the only reader of THIS blog entry!

    ReplyDelete