Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Toyota Reaches 200 Million Cars After 77 Years

That headline pretty much sums up the story.

As far as Japanese cars go, my family has owned a Nissan Stanza, Mazda 323, two Toyota Camry wagons, and a Mazda Tribute (my current vehicle). I did ride a Suzuki bike for a week in Japan before my office told me not to, as it was obvious I was going to kill myself! And no Honda! WTF?! Soon, perhaps.

Anyhow, read this article in Motor Trend magazine courtesy of a heads up from Matthew who must spend an awful lot of time finding stories for me!

This reminds me of a joke I saw in a movie maybe 30 years ago!: They Call Me Bruce?: "I was once run over by a Toyota. Oh what a feeling."

"Oh what a feeling" was a Toyota motto back in the late 70s early 80s.

Story is here: VROOM

Man, I have a good memory for useless information!

Here's a real Toyota commercial:

And... for kicks, here's a supposedly BANNED Toyota commercial that I once saw on TV somewhere:

Cheers
Andrew Joseph

1 comment: