Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Internet Explorer Looking Upskirt




The cutsie-pie female manga creation at the top is Aizawa Inori (surname first)... an original creation by Microsoft. No... she is not a manga or anime character... well, not really.

What she is, is the latest spokescreation for Microsoft... specifically for Microsoft Singapore as a way to suck in, I mean market it's Internet Explorer for Asian customers... and by that I assume for Asian men... particularly Japanese men... and those women who like women or women who enjoy dressing up like a Japanese female anime/manga character because they enjoy torturing nerdy fanboys.

To which I applaud everyone all around.

Inori-chan (you add the word 'chan' to a female first name to make it cute and girly-like) was created by the CACANi animation studio for Microsoft Singapore to be the star video to be shown at the 2013 Anime Festival Asia in Singapore this weekend.

As you can see from the image above, Inori looks just like your average teenaged Japanese girl anime or manga character - which means she looks nothing like real life.

But that's okay... you're buying the fantasy.

Just pretend that Inori is your typical Japanese girl... with great big blue eyes you could swim in... wavy light brown hair with a few strands of blonde highlights - smelling like apple blossoms... thin lips that taste of cinnamon (Hey! since we are fantasizing here...), and the typical short skirt reminiscent of a high school girls' uniform.

I think the skirt is about the only thing that looks anything like a real Japanese woman - but what do I know. I only slept with about 30 of them in a three-year period. I should have actually tried harder.

Anyhow... aside from the sleeveless top, she still does have that Sailor Moon look that drive's fanboys to distraction. Not me. I've taught at the junior high schools and have seen the girl's from the local Japanese high school... cute, but I'd rather have a woman not a girl.

But speaking of being driven to distraction, what is important to note is where the Microsoft and Internet Explorer logos have been placed... on the back of her skirt - over her ass.

It certainly is eye-catching and remarkably easy to find. 

Anyhow... since she is a spokesperson for Microsoft and Internet Explorer, let's see what Inori has to say about herself:

When I was younger, I used to be a clumsy, slow and awkward girl.

However, just like the story of ugly duckling, people told me that I have really matured and changed over the years. I feel confident in my abilities now, and I'm eager to show you what I can do.

Why don't you get to know me a little better?

Geez... I get e-mails like this from people trying to get my credit card information or for me to buy them gifts to prove myself worthy of their love. Eff off.

Anyhow... this was from Inori's Facebook page. Click HERE and like an inanimate animation. I have six followers on FB for this blog. Six. One of them is deceased, but I keep him there out of respect. I post to Facebook everyday with these blogs... but it's not like it pumps up the views... for me FB is a waste of my time.

Oh... and as of this writing, Inori has 32,697 Likes. Maybe I need bigger boobs... because it's obvious Inori has'em. 

I still don't know the true purpose of Inori... maybe because I'm not a prepubescent Asian man into this sort of thing. If she was real - sure... I'm in. I'm out. I'm in again.

See if you can figure it out.

Below is a a wordless video of Inori running around a creepy city (add joke here) while being chase by robots... with the typical video ending.

Here.. on You Tube:

And... should Inori be your cup of green tea, eventually Microsoft will be releasing a special version of Internet Explorer with a custom Inori skin.

I have no fricking idea what that means. I don't even have a cell phone... and yet... my life goes on...

Cheers,
Andrew Joseph

2 comments:

  1. By the way, this ad is not made by MS Japan. Its made by MS Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. I know. But it is a concept Microsoft wants to test first for Singapore and then import to more of Asia - especially Japan.,.. hence an icon named Inori (Japanese name) and the whole Japanimation look to it. Thanks for writing - and making sure I was clear -
      Cheers!

      Delete