Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Monday, November 18, 2013

Japanese Girls With Animal Ears

On November 10, 2013, I was watching The Simpsons, and animated television program on the air for 25 years now, as I do every Sunday evening. It's part of my Sunday routine since before I went to Japan, and after I arrived back home in Toronto.

What I find interesting is that the show constantly references Japan.

Take the image above that I snapped during the show... it's a computer screen that elementary school Principal Seymor Skinner was accessing before he was rudely interrupted by a television news investigation, that thankfully was not about the "disturbing" images on his computer.

Check out the URL... it's www.japanesegirlswithanimalears.com

Go ahead and click on it... it will take you to the an image the Simpsons folks set up for us... but it's nothing you haven't already seen before.

Go... I'll wait.

See?  

I suppose it has something to do with the fact that some Japanese women like wearing animal ears to make themselves look cute... and, in this case, it shows that someone will create a website that caters to the male fetish exploiting such dastardly female behavior.

See... Japanese anime girls with bunny ears and fox ears:
Or Japanese girls with wolf ears:
Or Japanese girls with cat ears:

Color me disturbed, Principal Skinner.

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Cheers,
Andrew Joseph

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica - it looks cute, I suppose, but I don't see the allure beyond anyone age of 12, and I sure as heck don't see any adult being into it if they aren't a dating a Playboy Club (old days) Bunny waitress...

      Delete