Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Monday, December 2, 2013

More Coffee Foam Art

Here's another cool piece of art done in the popular (no) coffee-foam format.

Created by Japanese artist Matsuno Kohei (surname first), he has five minutes to create a foamy construct before the coffee bubbles disappear... so he has to work fast and snap a photograph quickly, or the world will not hear of his skill!

It's not sarcasm on my part either... I really do think his work is awesome.

I have No idea what the receipt of letter being held by the woman in the coffee cup says - sorry. If anyone can translate, please share.  

My first article on the artist featuring other coffee foam art creations can be enjoyed HERE.

Cheers
Andrew Joseph

2 comments:

  1. Coffee foam are makes coffee more attractive and tasty. I am coffee lover so for me it is not too much necessary for me. But I love the creativity are on the coffee foam.

    Regards,
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had a coffee with foam before. I'm pretty much a cream and sweetner and regular Arabica coffee bean guy. Simple. One of my friends, however (two of them, really), are coffee bean experts, working as coffee roasters and processors. Both are guys I played soccer with and don't see as often as I would like.
      Cheers! Thanks for continuing to write.

      Delete