Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ready-Made Camel Toe Panties

This isn't new, but a few years ago - back in 2008 - some Japanese underwear company thought it would be cool to produce a pair of 'party pants' … featuring what is undeniably a camel toe.

Hopefully you all know what a camel toe is. (Sigh)… okay, the camel toe is a slang term for shape a woman's vaginal area takes as seen through a pair of very tight, form fitting clothing. It is, depending on your point of view, exciting and sexy or embarrassing or teasing and sexy.   

Now, as I have been, and hopeful always will be someone who is keenly aware of sex and sexy, the Party Pants is a revelation.

Like a good brassiere, the Party Pants appears to "lift and separate".

If you knew my dating history like I do, you would know I have seen my fair share of legitimate camel toe…

I have to admit, that while it sure is interesting to ACCIDENTALLY spot on a woman who is admittedly wearing tight-fitting pants, but isn't aware of the effect she is creating, to know that a woman is doing it on purpose is not as much as a turn-on, as I thought… now that I am forcing myself to think about it… though I suppose it really all boils down to just who is sporting a camel toe.

Anyway… these are "Party Pants"… though perhaps "Party Panties" would be a better marketing brand name.

So… when are these Party Pants actually usable? When you want to flash your man or would-be man a little glimpse of what he might enjoy later? Sure… I suppose.

You know you could just lift your skirt a little bit and pull on the waistband of your panties to create your own camel toe with your regular panties, right? Creating the action is more of a turn on and actually takes a small bit of work than wearing a pair of fake camel toe panties.

When will the fake crap stop? Perfumes to hide the real pheromone scent? Cosmetics to hide the blemishes and to over-accentuate features. Fake nails. Hair extensions. Boob jobs…

Can't we men just have a real woman? We have nothing against make-up - sure do a touch-up… but can't we get the real you? However you look?

I suppose these camel toe panties are cute, but if you really want to impress a guy with your panties... go ahead... and press'em up inside you, or let your guy do that for you... or don't wear any panties at all. Just be careful where you sit.

I know I'm being gross - or a man - but the camel toe-look used to be a source of embarrassment for the average woman. Why would you purposely create one with these fake camel toe panties? You wouldn't. At least none of the women I used to date would.

Anyhow... they come is assorted styles and colors. The skimpy ones even come with a little curtain that you can wear if you want to hide the toe and then flash it each now and then.

I can only hope these aren't still being made.

Sigh.

I wonder if I'm getting old?
Andrew Joseph

5 comments:

  1. Is that a faucet on the bottom right picture of panties?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Funny how your comment has made me all excited and warm. ;)
      The best place to purchase any type of product like this would be in your local adult sex shop. No… not the ones only selling DVDs, but rather ones that advertise toys and clothing.
      Ask for help.
      I would stay away from ordering one via the Internet, as you don't want to accidentally get a bactrian camel toe pair or panties with two humps.
      Have fun.
      How could you not?

      Delete
  3. Loads of fun for you and a gorgeous MtF Transsexual women with a prankster sense of humor: "Hey, check out my huge cameltoe BULGE!) - must be wearing hotties tights or leggings...a little g-string " whale tail" wound be nice too.

    ReplyDelete