Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Monday, January 6, 2014

Check Out This Blogger's Twitter Video

Hey! Want to see a cool movie made from my Twitter account by www.vizify.com?

My bud Matthew did one for himself in a minute, and then I followed the few steps and had one created for myself. It's pretty goofy and just shows what I've been blogging about and with whom I have had the most interactions with.

Click HERE. Don't worry... it appears to be safe. And if it's not, I'll get you Matthew's e-mail address. Kidding, Matthew.

It is safe, right? Right. Rock on!

Cheers,
Andrew Joseph

2 comments:

  1. Shall save you a step... my email = givemeyourinfo@nsa.gov. C'mon...email me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU... are a riot! Pretty cool thing re: video, Matthew! Thanks!

      Delete