Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Model Kit: Mitsubishi A6M5c Zero

Here's something different and cool.

Some of you - a few, anyway - are aware that I like aviation stuff, so much so that I have a blog on it called Pioneers of Aviation, which when I am done will be the de facto information guide on WWI and earlier aviation-related materials... yeah, right.

I can dream.

Anyhow, I also do some writing on some modern events, and important aircraft as I become interested in them.

Anyhow, I used to build models (and have even dated a few of the two-legged kind)—everything from seacraft, to automobiles, and of course, aviation-related subjects.

So... it should come as no surprise that I follow a fellow blogger who puts out the Amateur Airplanes' blog that shows off his skills as a model kit builder.

To top it off, he also provides a bit of background on his model kits, and provides great photos of his kit building progress.

Check out his model of the Japanese aircraft the Mitsubishi A6M5c Zero HERE.

He's quite the good model kit builder, provides great tips and advice, and like myself, if you ask a question, he will respond. 

Cheers,
Andrew Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment