Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas! Happy Ho-Ho's!

There's no need to read a blog today - thanks for stopping by. Go.

Sigh... okay...

Thanks to all my friends and readers (same thing) who have stopped by for a visit this past year.

Thanks to Rob, Matthew, Vince, Hudson, Caroline and all you anonymous people for giving me a purpose in life. Thanks also to Michael P at work for all the encouragement and topics and translations. Thanks to Julien who has supplied me with so many fun topics these past few months. Thanks to Emily for odd topic, too.

Thanks also to Michael Hutchison and his wonderful family for being a part of my time in Japan and my time on this blog. I'm so glad to hear from you! 

I haven't been sick for a few days now, saw my father for the first time this year on Monday, still have money left over... though my son still has more money than I...

Merry Christmas... we'll be back onto our regularly scheduled blog in 24 hours.

Kanpai,
Andrew Joseph 

No comments:

Post a Comment