Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Legendary Nagano: Folk Tales And Legends From The Roof Of Japan

I don't usually offer up commentary on books I haven't read, but based on a cool interview I saw from the author on the website www.japaninfoswap.com that was actually posted onto a newsletter I saw on Twitter - that actually linked one of my stories, I figured what the heck!

If it the article on the author ans his book was good enough to be linked with one of MY stories, it's good enough for my readers, too.

For a better idea of what I am talking about click HERE to learn about the book: Legendary Nagano: Folk Tales And Legends From The Roof Of Japan


Oh... as for that newsletter that mentioned my article... check out JY Rambles: HERE.

I hope the link works.

Kanpai,
Andrew Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment