Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Stop Googling Yourself

I just spent seven hours driving to and from a magazine interview, plus two hours to do the interview for work.

I'm tired and cranky and I hate not being the one driving and in charge of the radio.

Anyhow, did you know that Google cares enough about me to wish me a happy birthday this past November 8, 2015?

Oh yes, they did! Thanks, Google!

I simply forgot to post this earlier.

Back to things Japanese tomorrow. I have an idea forming in the back of my brain in honor of my American cousins and their upcoming holiday - Thanksgiving... and while I may mention Thanksgiving, it is really about Christmas in Japan. 

Kanpai
Andrew Joseph

1 comment:

  1. You should bring that up to your brother. "Oh you have an Emmy? I have GOOGLE wishing me a happy birthday! Who's the famous one NOW!?"

    ReplyDelete