Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015

Because I don't have the cash to send all of my wonderful friends and relatives the presents I wish I could, I instead have this wonderful platform from which to proclaim their immortality - or at least until some nuclear weapon goes off causing a magnetic pulse to take out the Internet.

As such, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good... life.

May we all find a cure for greyness, sadness and illness and words with the word 'ness' in them... oh... sh!t... except for happiness... I forgot about that... and wellness, too.. dammit... forget this last sentence.... no wait... forget that part about words with the word 'ness' in them...

To Matthew & Family, Vince, Alice, FFF, Pat and Julien... who keep reading and being all cool and giving me story ideas or letters of comment that let me know they are out there.

To Mike Rogers and Deb for being the inspiration to keep writing.

To Rob, because he was one of the first people I ever sent a copy of Rife to... and Kevin and Nigel and Steve G.... just because... and to my bud, Doug and my cat Daffy/Daphne who both passed away this year... and to the wife and the boy and to the new cat, Freddy (I like my cats to have a Scooby-Doo link for some reason)...

To my Dad who provided the very first comment to this blog telling me I had made a grammatical mistake or three... I'm consistent at least... and to my brother who should read this blog but hasn't, but he's a good guy anyways. And the same for my aunts and uncles and cousins and nieces and nephews and brother-in-law and sister-in-law, and the boy's other grandparents who are too good to my son...

To the folks I have met while coaching soccer (EYSL), baseball (Bloordale) and sorta helping out in hockey at the OPHL... I'm still learning...

And to the long lost but reacquired friends Antoine and Linda...

To the gang at Tuttle Publishing and Stone Bridge Press who seem to like my quirky book reviews!

And to all of you silent readers who read and enjoy and comment politely and anonymously... 2.3-million+ of you and counting. Holy smokes, I'm coming up on 3,000 blogs soon enough in January! With luck that will continue...

Merry Christmas.

It's been a wonderful rife. Mostly.
Andrew Joseph

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours! You've taken me down rabbit holes I never would have chosen to go through on my own. That's a gift. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwe. Merry Christmas to you too buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Belated & early HNY! Split the difference and I'm on time for both :)

    - A

    ReplyDelete