A sushi set.
I don't know what to say, except that it's beautiful set depicting the original Star Trek ship, the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701.
The nacelles hold the wonderful blue plastic chopsticks... the removable lid on the primary hull can hold your soy sauce - and for heaven's sake add the wasabi to it. Plus, the star ship can also be spun around to provide the best possible access for the hungry sushi or sashimi eater.
- A full set of sushi-ware shaped like the U.S.S. Enterprise from the original Star Trek TV series;
- Includes: Wood sushi plate, chopsticks, and soy sauce dish;
- Chopsticks look like a warp effect, but slide out of the nacelles for use;
- Top of saucer section removes to reveal soy sauce dish;
- Enterprise body rotates, for perfect sauce placement;
- Officially-licensed Star Trek sushi equipment;
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive!
- Materials: Wooden base, BPA free chopsticks, stainless steel soy saucer section;
- Care Instructions: Surface clean only;
- Not dishwasher or microwave safe;
- Fully Assembled: approx. 14.9" x 3.5" x 4.5"
- Chopsticks: approx. 0.4" (thickest diameter) x 9.25" long
- Soy Sauce Dish: approx. 3.3" diameter x 0.4" deep (at its deepest point)
It costs US $34.99, but is currently on sale for $29.99, which saves you 14%.
Buy yours at warp factor 5 now,