Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Updated - Japan's Serial Killers

Just when I think I'm all planned out for the next week regarding blogs, I realize I have been negligent in keeping some of the older blogs up-to-date.

One in particular, is one I did four years ago on Japan's Serial Killers.

So... I added three more entries, and rearranged the whole thing, putting the murderers in alphabetical order. Finding photos of the serial killers is proving to be difficult in many instances... even for recent ones.

What? Did every major news outlet suddenly feel that it should not ever publish a photo of some guy or gal that the police arrest on multiple murder charges? There's nothing on Facebook, Twitter or a high school yearbook? Nothing at all? I smell a conspiracy.

In a few instances, I was even unable to find a birth date! Seriously?! I guess I should be fluent in Japanese and read their newspapers... perhaps everything I need is in there... but alas... I'm stuck to English-media.

If anyone can help me fill in the blanks... birth dates, location of birth, kanji of the murder's name, it would be greatly appreciated.

Again... there is NO Alice killings, and thus no Alice serial killer. Really... it's an urban legend.

Anyhow... here's a link below to that updated information. It is more complete and accurate than anything else out there. Promise.

See who makes the list, and why I have discounted others. It will all make sense... except for the serial killings. I can't make heads nor tails out of what makes some people do what they do. 

Here... just pull the lever: HANGMAN

Brrr,
Andrew Joseph
PS: Image above is a photo from an Albert Fish crime scene in 1934. If anyone is interested, I have a completed comic book script for a full book story, plus other scripts of famous serial killers... we could call the book Murder Ink. Contact me if interested. If you are just going to steal the idea, at least know that I have drawings for the proposed book from as far back as 15 years ago. Copyrighted. Yes, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment