Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Sunday, April 17, 2016

VR Sex Suit Ready For All Comers

As my pal Julien has so eloquently put it: "I have come to the conclusion that the Japanese don't like to have sex with other people."

The Genru erotic Virtual Reality body suit with tactile sensors built in can be all yours for just ¥44,980, which is an affordable $529 - Canadian.

Released on April Fool's Day (April 1, 2016), the new Illusion VR sex system comes (no pun intended… maybe just a bit) ready to play with the company's latest video game "Sekurosu Fear", or perhaps "Sexy Beach Premium Resort".

Anyhow, the point of all this is to watch a Japanese guy get all perky with a virtual reality set of fake boobs… you can see what he sees in the corner of the video.

Now… I haven't had sex in a while, but I'm pretty sure you don't mash boobs like the way the guy in the VR suit is doing. I mean I could, but it would have to be the right kind of woman who likes that sort of stuff… but is that what the VR woman wants?

What are her hopes during our encounter?

All I know, is that you don't want to get too close to the person in the VR suit… especially if he is pointing at you.  



So… who's the real pervert in Japan? The guy who does stuff with a VR anime woman or the guy who has sex with a real live Japanese woman?

Banzai,
Andrew Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment