Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Monday, June 13, 2016

Japanese Words Of Encouragement

Here's a chart someone did showing various Japanese phrases of encouragement.

I think we can all use that sometime, right?

Looking for the Japanese phrase for fight!? It's 'fighto' It should have been explained on the chart... but I guess they needed room for the Muhammad Ali image. Strange... I've been saving this for a couple of weeks now.

Cheers
Andrew Joseph
PS: Sorry for the lack of thought from myself, but I've spent all day watching baseball, Star Wars: the Force Awakens, and mucking through the weed plants and trees in my backyard - four bags worth and need another five (at least) to fill up the rest of the stuff I cut down, including two trees. Yeah... nature keeps trying to take over... and I wouldn't mind, but it's always some sort of invasive plant, and not a native one.

2 comments: