Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Blessed Are The Cheesemakers


As you know, I am a LEGO fan... which is why I was pleasantly surprised to discover (via the Internet) a cheese tart shop in Kyoto-shi (Kyoto City), Japan use LEGO.

It's a shop called Bake... and was designed by Seki Yuseke (surname first).

No... it's no built out of LEGO, but the display counter is! Maybe of black and white and two types of grey bricks, I would imagine it's a bugger to clean - what with little bits of cheesy pastry flakes getting stuck in the the pegs... but what do I know.

For the full story, check out the architectural write up on it HERE, from De Zeen.

If I wasn't a writer, one of my two dream jobs is to be a cheesemaker. No... really. But only cow milk cheeses. I'm not a huge fan of goat milk.

That other dream job is to do voice-over work in animation. At least at one time I had over 100 different voices I could do... I haven't counted in a while.

But cheese... LEGO... and Japan... this was a good day... I only wish I was in Kyoto to try some of the wares.

Kanpai,
Andrew Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment