Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Truth About Mike Rogers

Looking for some good cheer this holiday season? Please check out my friend Mike Roger's website Marketing Japan... and his latest blog where he discusses the Truth About Santa.

Click HERE.

I know that Mike believes in Santa Claus, and that's good enough for me. I like Santa's glasses.

For those of you who don't know why I like Mike, I should mention that he came across my blog once upon a time, and then I checked out his blog... and then, without him knowing it, I made a commitment to not only write everyday, which I have done since February of 2011, but I also wanted to write more than him... and by that I mean churning out more blogs in a one-year period... which I did in 2012, when I put out 731 articles. That's just over 2 articles per day. An insane amount of copy.

Yeah, I know some people churn out 50 or 60 tweets a day... but you'll excuse me if I feel that my articles had more substance than 140 characters (including spaces).

By the way... I am sure that if Mike had known he was in a writing competition back in 2012, he would have kicked my butt with copy.

Since then, Mike and I have remained friends... chatting via e-mail when we can... Mike is incredibly busy with his family, work in the visual arts (videos and movies), as well as putting on concerts, doing a weekly radio program, and... well... helping Santa, it seems. I have no idea how he finds the time, but I am pretty sure there are many people out there who appreciate his effort.

Mike is one of those honest people that I seem blessed to come across more often than not.

And the worst part, is that I've never physically met him. But... I want to believe he exists.

Merry Christmas, Mike!

Andrew Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment