Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Writing About Writers

Y'know... it's always a thrill for me when the people or institutions I write about somehow discover I have written about them and return the favor with a letter of comment.

This time, it's Kittredge Cherry, author of Womansword, and the recently released 30th Anniversary Edition of the book by Stone Bridge Press.

Quite simply, her book is about “What Japanese words say about women.”

Her feedback to myself is just a couple of sentences, but it means the world to me. You can see what she wrote at the bottom of that particular blog (link below).

To learn more about the important work Kittredge Cherry has done, click on my book review of Womansword HERE.

I said it before and I'll say it again... if you are going to go to Japan, are already in Japan or even have been in Japan, you should read Womansword from Stone Bridge Press.

Kanpai,
Andrew Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment