Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Robot Restaurant - Great Show, Big Boobs, And Robots

I am sure we could all come up with many reasons as to why yer old pal Andrew decided to post the above photograph, but I’ll never lie to you.

I did it because of the boobs.

The large and wonderful boobs on the Japanese women who work at the Robot Restaurant in the Kabukicho part of Shinjuku, Tokyo.

Even if the Robot Restaurant didn’t cost its owners ¥10-billion to construct, the boobs on these Japanese women would be worth the visit alone.

And there’s more visible in the background on the screen… which I admit lessens its sexiness, because it’s on a screen… and not live… in a photograph… okay… that’s how my mind works.

While the robots, and the wacky themed restaurant have quickly become typical Japanese stereotypes—because it’s true, the large-breasted Japanese woman blows stereotypes out of the water.

It’s a pity I had to be so crass in my depiction of those Japanese sweater puppets.

To be frank, I’m not a boob guy. Never have been, never will. So despite my seeming over eagerness in gushing over the fatty globules on those hard-working women at the Robot Restaurant, in reality I don’t give a rat’s butt.

Hey… waitaminute!!!!

Robot Restaurant cost ¥10-billion to construct?!

How much is that in real dollars—and this time, rather than the awesome plastic money from Canada, I’m talking about that easy-to-duplicate Yankee buck—what… US$88,330,000. And 41 cents?

Are you effing kidding me?

Let’s see… Robot Restaurant is a dinner theater experience… no, not that staid production of a dinner and a murder mystery (which I actually quite enjoy)… no… this has lasers, robotic monsters, and sexy, large breasted female dancers.

Yes, I will have fries with that shake.

What’s the whole thing about?

Well… there’s an ¥8,000 (US$70.68) per person entrance fee… which is 14x more than I ever paid as a young, single guy to get into a strip club on the fringes of Toronto… And I got to see real boobs… well… maybe not real boobs. Nevermind.

I'm pretty sure she's wearing a wig. On of the women or robot women at Robot Restaurant. It's probably better is she's a robot, right? Who's with me? Anyone? Bueller?  

I’m trying to get my head around the whole Robot Restaurant. It sure as hell isn’t a restaurant…

The meal fee is ¥1,000 (US $8.84) per person… which leads everyone here to hopefully realize that you aren’t going to the Robot Restaurant for the cuisine.

Holy crap… business hours are only 4PM-11PM, daily.

After seven hours of having your mind blown (apparently that’s all these big-boobed babes will do, because this is an otaku (nerd) bar.

It’s been around since 2012… and I apologize for not writing about it sooner, but I was busy.

By the way… I have scoured over hundreds if not almost a thousand photos of the women who work at the Robot Restaurant, and I can say that most of the women do not have big boobs… so it beats me where the hell this photo was taken… so while I known first hand, and many handfulls later that not all Japanese women have small chests.

I was merely hoping that the above image would have blown the stereotype out of the water… now I’m afraid it’s not even treading C-water.

Oh well… if you are in Japan, go and check out the Robot Restaurant, if not for the fine meal I am sure you will get for your US $8.84 (my lunch today cost me US$12), then at least for the ambiance.

Hey... since they have hot women with big boobs and robots firing lasers, would would make a great addition to this would be robots with big boobs... firing lasers.

I'm a nerd... but am I that big a nerd? I'll go! Who's buying?

Andrew “my cup runneth over” Joseph
PS: Perhaps I was fooled by an optical illusion of big boobs in the upper photo... let me look again... no, I'm ... uh... ... man... I just ruined everything by realizing I'm old enough to be their father, with a 50% chance I am or am not.

2 comments:

  1. In all honesty, I came for mostly the boobs and the girls but the robots as well hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went for the food... and thus was disappointed. Thank god for the robots... oh, and the boobs.

      Delete