Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

All You Can Eat Gyoza

Whew! Writing up that blog on Frank Lloyd Wright and his architectural work in Japan, and how Japan influenced him sure took a lot out of me. Kudo's to Caroline for accidentally putting me on to this.

Anyhow... I'm a bit burned out (and have some many-paying writing to do) ... so I've enlisted the aid of my friend Jimbo, who recently wrote a great blog on a Japanese television show he and his wife enjoy watching and how a challenge to eat a ton of gyoza led them to try their own challenge.

Read Jimbo's Japan blog HERE, and enjoy it. And remember, should you wish to eat some 36+ gyoza, Japan - It's A Wonderful Rife accepts no blame, but a share of the accolades.

Oh... and be sure after you check out Jimbo's awesome blogs, please come back here and see what inane or interesting food for the mind I have cooked up for you. 

Oh... and Happy First Day of Spring!

Cheers
Andrew Joseph

3 comments:

  1. Thank for the link! I actually had gyouza for dinner tonight. I just can't stop myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, my friend. It was a good article to link to! As Homer said 20 years ago: Keep'em comin', Moses! I think he was talking about something else... but gyoza are heavenly.

      Delete