Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Friday, October 5, 2012

Brainstorming LEGO Mindstorm

My friend Emm sent me this video... it's a LEGO Mindstorm project by a Japanese dude involving 600 hours of his time, 500 LEGO balls and 17 expensive Mindstorm modules.

Or maybe he created 17 modules from components from many more than 17 kits. Whatever. It's damned impressive.

As I told Emm... people who create stuff like this... I think their brains are hard-wired differently in a good way.

I showed this to my six-year-old son a few minutes ago. It's the longest he sat still to do anything. Well, he did fart a lot in my lap. Baked macaroni and cheese. Mmmm. 

Thanks Emm! And... Mike Rogers... for you and your son.


Who built this wonderful bit of insanity? Akiyuki. Click HERE to see other videos of his creations. You can also check out his website HERE.

Cheers!
Andrew Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment